Scott White is a certified nutritionist and personal trainer who is sought out by top clients around the world; he has trained models, athletes, and professionals and consulted with many others to help them achieve maximal results. Scott is an Optimal Performance Exercise Kinesiologist whose credentials include a BS in Kinesiology from Arizona State University and International Sports Science Association certification.
Scott’s training experience began at the Reikes Center for Human Performance in Menlo Park, California in 1998 when he worked as a specialist in speed training and enhancing athletic performance. That inaugural fitness job increased his knowledge about strength and conditioning, as well as specialized performance program design (increasing athletic performance).
From the Reikes Center, he went on to work for 24-Hour Fitness where he earned certifications in nutrition and personal training. Scott has worked at 24 Hour Fitness locations in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Scottsdale, AZ as a personal trainer and nutritionist. While working as a personal trainer for 24-Hour Fitness, Scott designed programs for fat loss and increased muscle mass. As a personal trainer, he also worked with clients who had disabilities such as physical injuries, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, emphysema, missing limbs, as well as many others.
In Los Angeles, Scott also worked at VERT, a private studio for professional and Olympic athletes, specializing in high-speed isokinetic equipment that gives athletes the edge at speed training without momentum or stress on the joints.
Scott has modeled professionally and worked with many fitness models in his career as a professional trainer. Since 1998, Scott has been offering expert fitness training and providing nutritional guidance for optimal results to elite clients, including:
- Producers of major motion pictures, and primetime TV shows
- Directors of major motion pictures, and primetime TV shows
- Top actors from hot TV shows and major films
- Stuntmen from Pirates of the Caribbean and other motion pictures
- Major agents for models and actors
- Olympic medal winners
- Professional football players from the Arizona Cardinals, Philadelphia Eagles, and San Francisco 49ers
- Collegiate football players from UCLA, Cal, Stanford, Arizona State University, University of Arizona, Oregon, and other major universities around the nation
- Top soccer professionals
- Professional elite boxers and the top female boxer in the world
- Top-ranked professional beach volleyball players
- World-class surfers
- World Series all-stars and some of baseball’s greats
- NBA and WNBA players, as well as professional basketball players from abroad
- Collegiate athletes in tennis, track, basketball, wrestling, football, gymnastics, and golf
- Professional and amateur golfers to improve their game, power and flexibility to hit the ball with greater speed and accuracy
- World-class ultimate fighters and cage fightersLearn more about Scott White
Discover how to become super fit and lose the fat faster than ever! You will find out the secrets to get and stay super lean and look great. Find out now.
Why Hire a Qualified Personal Trainer?
Compared to a fly-by-night personal trainer, Scott White is Arizona’s BEST personal trainer! As you may or may not know, anyone can become a personal trainer in a matter of a couple hours by obtaining some personal training certifications online. Neither personal training certifications nor personal trainers are regulated by the state or municipalities, making it possible for anyone and their brother to become a personal trainer.
Fortunately for you, Scott White has a degree and tons of certifications and his education and knowledge will get you the best results FAST. In exercise, fitness, and nutrition, there are so many ways to train, work out, and eat that will get you good to great results. Great personal trainers know the most efficient and effective way to get you, the client, the best results as quickly and safely as possible. This is why you want the best and Scott White IS Arizona’s top personal trainer, fitness instructor, exercise coach, and life mentor.
It’s important to take the time to search for a qualified personal trainer, because any bozo can get a certification. A personal training certification doesn’t guarantee that someone in good shape is a knowledgeable personal trainer. For further insight into how to hire a personal trainer, visit www.personalpowertraining.net and download Scott White’s excellent book, How to Hire a Qualified Personal Trainer. Down Load Book Free
Benefits of working with Arizona’s best, Scott White, include top-notch service, better results, permanent achievement of your weight loss (fat loss) goals, quicker results, and a pain- and injury-free method. Hire the Arizona’s BEST personal trainer, Scott White.